Chanoine Frères Réserve Privée in Metal Boxes for Christmas
Reims, November 2022
A new limited edition for Chanoine Frères Réserve Privée: For the Christmas and New Year holidays, each of the five cuvées comes in a free decorative metal box, ideal for elegant and sparkling gifts to grace any tree.
These Réserve Privée metal boxes, in anthracite and silver colors, are available now in the best stores.
Champagnes of character
Chanoine Frères Réserve Privée champagnes are created and blended by Chef de Cave Isabelle Tellier.
- Réserve Privée Brut is a champagne of character with a rich palate and fruity notes. The blend of this authentic wine is structured around a majority of Pinots Noirs from the Côte des Bar, and it is best enjoyed at between 8° and 10°C.
- Réserve Privée Brut Rosé is a balanced wine with an unctuous palate, with controlled intensity and notes of red fruits, to be drunk at between 8° and 10°C.
- Réserve Privée Brut Millésime 2015 is a champagne of character, lively and distinguished, aged five years in our cellars; best enjoyed at between 10° and 12°C.
- Réserve Privée Demi-Sec is a delicious and elegant champagne, with an unctuous palate and a long, silky finish, to be enjoyed at between 8°and 10 °C.
- Réserve Privée Brut 100% Chardonnay is a Blanc de Blancs champagne, precise and elegant, to be drunk at between 10° and 12°C.
Réserve Privée’s successes
The Réserve Privée family of champagnes is winning more and more devotees and has established its success in France and internationally. This is confirmed by highly positive reviews and by the distinctions garnered recently by several of cuvees:
- For the second consecutive year and for the fourth time, Réserve Privée Brut has been awarded a star in the 2023 Hachette Wine Guide, the benchmark publication for more than 30 years,meaning that the wine is “very successful.”
- Réserve Privée Brut has also won a Gold Medal in the Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge.
- Réserve Privée Blanc de Blancs, blended exclusively from Chardonnay wines from the Côte des Blancs and the Côte de Sézanne, has also been awarded a star by the 2023 Hachette Wine Guide.