Tsarine at the 2023 ProWein Trade Fair
Reims, March 2023
The ProWein Trade Fair is the major event for wine and spirits professionals from around the world, who will meet this year for three days, from Sunday 19 to Tuesday 21 March, in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The House of Chanoine Frères 1730 is happy to welcome its customers at the ProWein Trade Fair at its Tsarine stand, number D41 in Hall 9, reserved for French exhibitors.
There to meet you for this 2023 ProWein will be Enguerrand Baijot, Managing Director, the Sales teams with the manager of each territory, the Marketing team, and Stéphanie Courzadet, along with Isabelle Tellier, Chef de Cave, who develops and blends all of the Tsarine champagnes.
At the stand, decorated in Tsarine’s colors, visitors will be able to taste the House’s champagnes, including:
- the emblematic Tsarine Cuvée Premium, two stars in the 2023 Hachette Wine Guide;
- Tsarine Blanc de Blancs, double gold medal in the Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge and rated 92/100 by the USA’s Wine Enthusiast Magazine;
- Tsarine Rosé, gold medals in the 2023 Mundus Vini Wine Awards and in the Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge;
- Tsarine Solium, double gold medal in the Gilbert & Gaillard Challenge.
And also, in their luxurious gift boxes, the cuvées de prestige:
- Tsarine By Adriana, gold medal in the 2023 Mundus Vini Wine Awards, the Sakura Japan Women’s Wine Awards 2023, and the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles;
- Tzarina, also a gold-medal winner in the 2023 Sakura Japan Women’s Wine Awards and rated 93/100 by the USA’s Wine Enthusiast magazine.
Chanoine Frères Réserve Privée champagnes will also be presented at the stand in the Brut (one star in the 2023 Hachette Wine Guide) and Rosé Brut versions.